Beginning on February 4, 2017, Wikileaks and @AnonScan have continued to tweet out clues everyday that refer to “Vault7.” So…
Vault 7: What Does It All Mean?
(Before reading the following I recommend reading, “Before the Vault 7 Hints” first)
JANUARY 18, 2017
UPDATE FEBRUARY 11, 2017: I’ve added these next tweets from January 18, 2018, because they are mentioned in a later tweet on February 9. There were four different tweets sent out on the 18th, each one containing a video clip.
The first video clip includes:
- Sessions recusing himself from any HRC/Clinton Foundation investigations
- Judicial Watch’s lawsuit against HRC (which is still open)
- The fact that on 11/09/16 there was a complete MSM blackout about people connected to Hillary’s email shenanigans
The second video clip includes:
- media outlets and journalists that colluded with HRC including Glen Thrush from Politico
- Implication that the Clinton’s run a syndicate involved in child trafficking
- Howard Gutman was handed the position of Ambassador to Belgium under HRC due to high level of fundraising
- This same guy, Howard Gutman, was accused of recruiting children in a Brussels park while Ambassador. According to a memo written by a chief investigator working at the Office of Inspector General, “The agent began his investigation and had determine that the ambassador routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children.” The case was allegedly derailed by senior officials including Patrick F. Kennedy (who also helped HRC with her email problem) and James Comey who never filed charges. Ya’ll remember hearing about this on the news? Yeah. Me neither. For anyone knew to Pizzagate, just google it. There are some amazing investigators out there who have put together of evidence. Or start with “Hillary Clinton cover up of pedophilia.” That will keep you busy for awhile.
- HRC lying to the nation about her emails during a press conference
The third video clip includes:
- Background on Laura Silsby who tried to kidnap 33 children from Haiti, her ties to HRC (New Life Refuge). Laura Silsby currently works at AlertSense, the company that sends out Amber alerts.
- Per the Harvard Human Rights Journal, President Bill Clinton was behind Laura Silsby’s release from prison (Anyone mad yet? You should be)
- Patrick F. Kennedy was also one of the players involved in the Silsby/Clinton conspiracy by white washing the story from the media
The fourth video clip includes:
- Theory that HRC’s emails may bring to light the full extent of the Clinton human trafficking syndicate
- Will Obama pardon HRC? Which we know now he didn’t.
- Obama lying about knowing about HRC’s private server
All four videos contained the same hashtags and emojis:
- HillaryClinton [$ bag]
- Podesta [newspaper]
- Abedin [computer]
- CherylMills [letter]
- Comey [sunglasses]
- TonyBlair [see-no-evil]
- Gutman [two girls holding hands]
- Pizzagate [pizza]
- Silsby [scroll]
- LockerHerUp [padlock and key]
- @FBI [magnifying glas]
JANUARY 26, 2017
UPDATED FEBRUARY 14, 2017: On January 26, “22:22 #Its Time @Snowden” with a photo of an article entitled, “Report on CATCH-22,” and in the upper left side of the article is scribbled “Bro file.”
FEBRUARY 1, 2017
UPDATED FEBRUARY 11, 2017: I’m also adding to the top here tweets that went out before Wikileaks started dropping the Vault 7 hints (February 1 – February 3). I believe that they pertain to Vault 7.
On February 1, Wikileaks asked the general public to download an encrypted “insurance” file (which may be Vault 7 information), as well as tweeting links to an article about how Julian Assange’s lawyer told the DOJ that it’s “Your move,” and a video about what Assange, Snowden, and Kim Dotcom have in common.
Another tweet that would become far more interesting in the following days, read “We believe Google will be surprised soon.”
FEBRUARY 2, 2017
On February 2, 2017, a tweet with a video that I’m calling the “Alert” video went out. As we all learned later in the week through hints and clues, song lyrics are an integral part of the hints so I’ve posted the lyrics to Creedence Clearwater Revival’s song, “Bad Moon Rising,” which is playing in the background of the video:
—— UPDATE FEBRUARY 21, 2017 ——
I’ve added to the lyrics below what is seen in the video at the time each line is sang. @AnonScan has had this video pinned on their Twitter for at least the last couple of weeks so it’s probably important. After re-watching this and paying attention to the lyrics all of these things stand out: The threat of nuclear war, the war on whistleblowers and leakers, the NSA spy and surveillance program, HRC’s emails, Russian hacking, HRC and McCain’s support of ISIS through Saudi Arabia, and Trump/China/Taiwan relations. As for John Fogerty and the story behind the song, “Bad Moon Rising,” he responded, “The times seemed to be in turmoil. Martin Luther King and Robert F. Kennedy had been assassinated. I knew it was a tumultuous time.”
BAD MOON RISING
(Trump being sworn in at inauguration)
I see the bad moon rising
(Photo of a full moon over the Lincoln Memorial)
I see trouble on the way
(Trump as Time’s Man of the Year)
I see earthquakes and lightnin’
(Kim Jong-Un and nuclear missile testing)
I see bad times today
(Kim II Sung Square gathering in support of Kim Jong-Un’s declaration of war against South Korea and the US after the US flew two B-2 bombers to the Korean peninsula—deployed out of Whiteman Air Force Base no less—which then dropped “dummy practice bombs” on a nearby South Korean island)
Don’t go around tonight
(Photo of Putin)
Well, it’s bound to take your life
(Photo of Obama)
There’s a bad moon on the rise
(Full moon over Moscow, photo was used in this article about the DNC “Russian” hacking)
I hear hurricanes ablowing
(Chinese President Xi Jinping)
I know the end is coming soon
(The Iranian flag with missiles, photo of John McCain)
I fear rivers over flowing
(The Vietnam Memorial with the Washington Monument seen in the background)
I hear the voice of rage and ruin
(An August 29, 2009 State Department email between Hillary and Huma. The email discusses an interview with Oprah via journalist Lisa Ling—an interview that has been wiped from the internet. Interestingly enough, Lisa Ling’s sister, Laura, along with another journalist, were held in North Korea for 140 days before Bill Clinton set off to free them less than three weeks before that interview took place. In the email, Hillary also asked Huma to set up a phone call with the Turkish Prime Minister. Remember Morgan Freeman’s Turkish Airline commercial? The name Mitchell is also brought up in reference to a phone call and a land line.)
Don’t go around tonight
(A photo of Julian Assange and Embassy Cat)
Well, its bound to take your life
(Magnification of Wikileaks with blurb underneath that reads, “global defense of sources and press freedoms“)
There’s a bad moon on the rise, all right
(Photo of Taipei 101, Taiwan)
(A photo of Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, with the Interior Minister of Saudi Arabia, Hillary Clinton and her emails, Wikileaks tweet “Can’t we just drone this guy?,” the Podesta emails)
Hope you got your things together
(Trump signing the Executive Order banning immigration/refugees/Visa holders from seven countries)
Hope you are quite prepared to die
(Trump during the 2016 Republican presidential debate. @Nismomike444 pointed out that the video from the 2nd debate could be in reference to Trump’s comment, “You’d be in jail” although he didn’t say that during this debate. He did bring up North Korea, their nuclear capacities, and the fact no one is talking about it.)
Looks like we’re in for nasty weather
(Three photos; HRC, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump)
One eye is taken for an eye
(The “Five Eyes” nations: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, and the U.S.)
Well, don’t go around tonight
(Photo of Snowden, an iPhone, and the DOJ symbol in the background)
Well, its bound to take your life
(Snowden’s twitter “Can you hear me now?” with a newspaper in the background who’s headline reads, “…Say NSA Program is Illegal”)
There’s a bad moon on the rise
(Photo of the White House)
Don’t go around tonight
(Photo of Manning with a quote from him)
Well its bound to take your life
(Photo of Manning and quote, photo of Trump)
There’s a bad moon on the rise
(Albert Einstein quote: “I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.“)
—– end update —–
Other tweets that @AnonScan sent out on February 2nd included: a Trump parody video showing Trump accidentally setting off nuclear missiles (which included a load of hashtags like #Nightmare, #HellFromAbove, #DoomsDayClock, #WeSawItComing, and #DefCon), a direct tweet to Edward Snowden stating, “ItsTime,” multiple links to articles on U.S. torture programs and Gina Haspel, and one link to a story about Rudolf Elmer, a whistleblower who blew the Swiss banking system wide open (also google “Julius Baer”).
Edward Snowden also sent out three tweets in particular dealing with mental illness vs. gun regulations, regulations requiring the oil, gas, mining industries to disclose foreign payments, and the reason the U.S. Treasury decided to relax Russian sanctions.
FEBRUARY 3, 2017
On February 3, Wikileaks sent out this tweet about a new book which details “U.S. attempts to topple Ecuador’s President Correa.” The importance of the Ecuadorian election came to light in the days following this tweet. Wikileaks also tweeted about the UK Wikileaks Act (meaning: if you’re a spy or civil servant and you decide you want to leak secrets it’s going to cost you fourteen years in prison so there’s that).
A handful of funny tweets went out the the same day such as @AnonScan’s Trump parody videos (HERE) while more than a few detailed the horrific Louvre attack in Paris. @AnonScan responded to one particular tweet which read, “Top Russia official says Moscow alarmed over Trump’s unhinged NatSec team and “bellicose rhetoric” on Iran and China (interfax), with:
“…that is one of the reasons why we made below video. We do see a #BadMoonRising.” A link to a February 2 “Alert” video followed.
So this is where you guys can help me out because I’m confused: Is this saying Trump is the bad moon rising because of how he’s going to deal with Iran and China, or that the MSM again is relaying inaccurate information, or what specifically..?. When it comes to politics and foreign affairs sometimes it’s difficult to keep up, especially after this election year!
As for Edward Snowden, he retweeted an article about the documentary “A Good American.” It’s about NSA whistleblower Bill Binney who said “9/11 could have been prevented”.
DAY ONE: FEBRUARY 4, 2017
On February 4, Wikileaks tweeted a picture of the Svalbard Global Seed Vault with the caption, “What is #Vault7?” According to online sources, the facility is a “fail-safe seed storage facility, built to stand the test of time, and natural or man-made disasters.” It is located on the Norwegian island of Spitsbergen.
In response to Wikileaks’ first clue, @AnonScan tweeted, “We know about this one and others. Reasons for these vaults are wellknown: #Survival #BadMoonRising
Youtuber Tracy D. (@TracyBeanz) also posted three videos you should check out:
“Breaking! #PEDOGATE information YOU NEED TO SEE”
“TRUMP INSIDER: PEDOGATE ARRESTS COMING”
“CRAZY NYU Professor Connected to PizzaGate!!”
Wikileaks also tweeted earlier in the day about the FBI quietly releasing Part 6 of the HRC investigation.
—————-UPDATE FEBRUARY 21, 2017 ————-
Five things that stand out about Svalbard Global Seed Vault:
- It has a tunnel
- It is underground
- It was built to sustain natural or man-made disasters.
- It is a seed storage facility as well as a “library”
- It collects seeds from all over the world
With that said, have you ever heard of the Hawaii Cryptologic Center in Oahu? It’s a NSA Ops. Center where Snowden was working when he snagged that huge cache of NSA documents that were about the the US government’s spying and surveillance programs. The center was formerly known as the Kunia Regional SIGINT Operations Center and it has more than a few things in common with the Svalbard Global Seed Vault:
- It is also known as “The Tunnel”
- It is underground
- It is bomb-proof
- You could call the center a “seed storage facility” because the NSA uses “seed numbers” to spy on, well, just about everyone (see also here and here). There’s other computer jargon out there about seeds, like “seeding” or “Tor seeds” but I don’t understand much of it. One website said that a “seed” is “a BitTorrent user who has a file that can be downloaded to another user.” That same website, www.pcmag.com, defined a “BitTorrent seed” as a “BitTorrent client that has the entire file for downloading.” I have no idea what this all means but is it possible that it means someone has shared more NSA files with Wikileaks? Or maybe Wikileaks shared files with someone else who is helping them? What about Harold Thomas Martin? Whatever happened to those documents? Or maybe Snowden kept a few NSA documents in his back pocket as protection. Maybe this is a hint to the NSA that Wikileaks has their own “counter-purrveilance” going on and the information is being stored in a “library” or vault just like the NSA.
The movie “Snowden” also provides clues that Svalbard might be code for the NSA center:
- In the movie, Edward Snowden developed a program called “Epic Shelter.” Epic shelter would certainly be a good name for the Svalbard vault.
- The NSA uses seeds to collect data from around the globe. The Svalbard collects seeds from around the globe.
- When Snowden first arrived at “The Tunnel” in 2012, one of his coworkers referred to the NSA center as “a secret underground World War II air base.” I’m not saying this has to do with the second Wikileaks clue “Where is Vaul7” but it might.
- Another interesting thing to note is a June 8, 2011 email sent to Hillary Clinton by Sid Blumenthal. The email contained information about a coup that was was being plotted in Sudan and many believe that Sid’s information could have only come from SIGINT.
- Others have speculated that Vault 7 may be the seventh file in the FBI’s Vault series about the HRC investigation.
DAY TWO: FEBRUARY 5, 2017
On February 5, Wikileaks tweeted a picture of the Merker Mine in Germany with the caption, “Where is #Vault7?” After U.S. forces seized the mine on April 7, 1945, it was discovered that the Nazis had used it to stash a treasure trove of gold and stolen art (see the movie Monuments Men).
————- UPDATE FEBRUARY 21, 2017 ————
The biggest theory floating around out there is that this is about the gold that was stolen from underneath the WTC on 9/11 and everyone, indeed, may be right. However, going off of my Svalbard/NSA theory I’m going to throw out another theory about this clue: Could it be a nod to the NSA’s European Cryptologic Center (ECC) which is located about two hours away from Merker Mine in Building 4373 in the Dagger Complex? I get the feeling that NSA surveillance programs (working in conjunction with the CIA), Snowden, and possibly other players have a significant role in Vault 7 (be gentle if I’m wrong) so that’s why I’m heading down this road. If anything, maybe this whole Vault 7 thing will get people to realize just insidious the NSA’s surveillance programs really are. They really are watching you.
———— end update ————
@AnonScan’s helpful hints from the day included:
- A video clip about the Svalbard Global Seed Vault:
- Another clip of Svalbard:
- A Google map screenshot of the Svalbard Global Seed Vault. The tweet reads, “…The answer is there, Right in front of you if you know the Alphabet, Google is your friend…or maybe not.” If you don’t know already, Alphabet, Inc. is the parent company of Google.
———— UPDATE FEBRUARY 21, 2017 ————
Every time we see “alphabet” in a hint it might not mean “Alphabet, Inc.,” Google’s parent company. Someone put up a good comment below pointing out that Alphabet could also mean the alphabet agencies. You know, the CIA, NSA, FBI…yadda, yadda. But you guys probably already knew that and I’m just late to the party.
- A screenshot showing that at least part of an FBI file was deleted. Some brilliant sleuths out there pointed out that the screenshot was from Part 6 of HRC investigation located in the FBI “Vault.”
DAY THREE: FEBRUARY 6, 2017
On February 6, Wikileaks tweeted a picture of a Pratt & Whitney F119 jet engine being tested in a “Hush House” at Langley Air Force Base. The engine is used in Lockheed Martin’s F-22 Raptor. The F-22 has been deployed to various areas including Japan, UAE, Malaysia, and Syria. According to www.our.wikileaks.org/vault7, the picture was taken on April 10, 2010. The caption reads, “When is #Vault7?“
—– UPDATED FEBRUARY 21 —–
This clue could signify any number of things: 9/11 (which gave birth to the Patriot Act), January 19th or February 22nd (perhaps a deadline for someone?), November 9th (day after the U.S. elections?), or the fact that the F-22, as reported in January, will soon be able to control drones from the air.
—–end update —–
@AnonScan put out this hint that contained binary codes and other computer jargon. Interestingly enough, the binary code is equivalent to “911.”
Approximately three hours after the binary code hint, a “We don’t have a problem” video was posted. It opens up with, “While the World waits for the Why and Who, we assume that the answer as to When, is on 19th Feb.” This is probably the answer to the third clue, “When is Vault 7?” Side note: Someone was smart enough to realize that all the vids posted by @AnonScan only run for two minutes, 19 seconds. The video also shows a 2011 clip of Julian Assange and his assistant calling the State Department to warn them that the encryption code to leaked State Department documents had been inadvertently published by The Guardian and that the documents could be exposed unredacted. Julian Assange tells them, “To make it clear, we don’t have a problem, you have a problem.” (See “Before the Vault 7 Hints). The context of this phone call and Google’s role can be found in the wikileaks.org article entitled “Google is Not What It Seems” HERE.
The video then asks, “What do Hillary Clinton, Google, and Wikileaks have to do with each other?” after which the video moves directly to a clip of Jeff Sessions agreeing that he will recuse himself from any Hillary Clinton email or Clinton Foundation investigations. The next shot features a not so attractive photo of Hillary Clinton with the caption, “Is Hillary going to be prosecuted?” There’s also a clip of Trump talking about “secret papers” and “the Saudis,” (See “Before the Vault 7 Hints) Morgan Freeman in a Turkish Airlines commercial saying, “It’s time,” and a screenshot of an Edward Snowden tweet which also says, “It’s time.”
So what’s going on with February 19? Well here’s a fun fact: Morgan Freedom, dubbed the “Voice of God” and seen in the Turkish Airlines clip in the video, once did a campaign commercial for Hillary Clinton that was released on February 19, 2015. But the bigger issue here is that Ecuador will hold its general elections on February 19, 2017—an election where if presidential candidate Patricio Zuquilanda wins, he will “terminate Assange’s asylum.” This is massive, folks. I mean, this isn’t the first time Hillary has meddled in an election. Take the 2009-2010 runoff elections in Haiti as an example where the U.S. State Department, under Hillary’s control, masterminded the whole thing. You can see how it all played out in State Department emails leaked by Wikileaks.
Another retweet of the “We don’t have a problem” video was posted by @AnonScan with the message, “…Still in Dire Straits concerning #Vault7? Our final hint here: (link to video) #ItsTime #PayBackTime
Thank you for creating with WordPress • Support • Forums • L
This is an Op-ed article. The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the post for any purpose. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The views or opinions represented in this blog do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.