We may never know why Adam did what he did December 14, 2012 but the police have made statements suggesting they have evidence that may shed light on this mystery.
Until then, let’s try to piece together what the hell happened yesterday.
The latest story we have is that Adam shot his mother in her home the morning of Dec. 14. He then took her car, filled with 2 handguns and one assault rifle and drove to Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT. He gained entry into the school and shot the members of the school staff, including the principal. He then proceeded to 2 classrooms where he shot at least one teacher and multiple children. It is said that he then shot himself.
2. Original report: Adam shot and killed his mother at the school.
Latest report: Adam shot and killed his mother at home.
3. Original report: Nancy Lanza, Adam’s mother, was a teacher at the elementary school. Or, Nancy was a substitute teacher at the school. Or, Nancy had some sort of connection with the school but who the heck knows what that connection could be.
Latest report: Nancy Lanza, as of this moment, has not been connected in any way with Sandy Hook Elementary School.
5. Original report: There were two gunmen.
When searching for a non-existent second gunmen’s vehicle, this is pretty descriptive:
Latest report: Adam Lanza acted alone. Come on. Ya’ll saw that coming.
6. Original report: Ryan Lanza’s girlfriend and other friend are missing. Or perhaps the media meant Adam Lanza’s girlfriend was missing? Did he even have a girlfriend?? Oh, and Adam’s other brother was killed.
Latest report: No, girlfriend is alive. So is brother. Nice.
8. Original Story: The long range assault rifle was found in the Adam’s mother’s car.
9. Latest report: The rifle was used in the school during the school shooting per the medical examiner.
Latest report: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The Chief Medical Examiner just had a press conference TODAY. The press was there for it – IN PERSON. And they still got THIS wrong?! He said 2 out of the 7 victims he examined were shot close range. HOW HORRIFIC for the parents of all of these victims. Google it. Download it. Listen to it. Oh, nevermind – I got it right here.
Why is the media so off? And so far off about things that are right there in front of them, heard live, recorded…blah, blah, blah.
Earlier today, on CBS USTREAM Live, I caught this guy rambling like a jackass. I can only assume he works for CBS though there is no way of knowing for sure. Is this guy one of the tech guys working behind the scenes? Tell me, CBS, tell me that this guy IS NOT a reporter. Tell me this is not indicative of your news reporting. This clip is right before the press conference. You know, the press conference where they were discussing how 20 children had just been brutally murdered?
KEEPING IT CLASSY, CBS.
LISTEN → HERE